six reasons to use your Sunova Mastercard® this holiday season.
November 30, 2018
Whether you’re shopping for gifts, groceries, or a few treats for yourself, here are six reasons to use your Sunova Mastercard this December.
- Extended warranty1 – Perfect for any of those tech purchases you might be considering, with any Sunova Mastercard, you’ll get up to one year of extended warranty on each purchase.
- Mobile insurance1 – Speaking of tech, if you tend to break the glass on your phone or tablet, you should consider buying your next device with your Sunova Cash Back Mastercard or Sunova Flex Mastercard. If you do, you’ll activate mobile device insurance – AKA, no more worries about a broken phone. There’s a silver lining on a cold winter ahead.
- Travel coverage2 – Planning on escaping the cold? Purchase your flight with your Sunvoa Travel Gold Mastercard, Sunova US Dollar Mastercard, or Sunova World Mastercard to access all the insurance perks! You won’t be disappointed with coverage for your bags, trip cancellations, and even rental cars.
- No foreign transaction fees – If your escape from the cold is taking you to our neighbours to the south, you’ll want to pack your Sunova US Dollar Mastercard. With this card, you won’t have to worry about foreign transaction fees when you shop in the USA.
- Purchase protection1– From gifts for friends and family, to treats for yourself (we won’t tell!), your purchases are protected from damage or theft with purchase protection.
- The chance to win $500!4 – Yes! This December, when you shop with your Sunova Mastercard, you’ll automatically be entered to win a $500 account credit. Consider it our gift to you.
Plus, all Sunova Mastercards come with Zero Liability3. If your card or card number is stolen and used, you will be off the hook for fraudulent purchases. Make sure to keep your PIN to yourself and only allow authorized users to use the card. For all of the perks above, terms and conditions apply (see below).
The legal stuff:
1Insurance coverage underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABIC, its subsidiaries and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the name of Assurant Solutions®. Assurant Solutions® is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of the coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate of Insurance is available online at sunovacreditcards.ca. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
2 Insurance coverage underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. This document is provided for information purposes only. For details of the coverage, refer to the insurance contract or insurance certificate available online at sunovacreditcards.ca. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
3 Zero liability applies to your purchases made with your credit card in the store, over the telephone, online, or via a mobile device. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if:
- you have used reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft; and
- you have reported to Cardholder Service at 1.855.341.4643 (Canada and U.S.) or 1.647.252.9564 (international collect) when you knew that your credit card was lost or stolen.
If you believe there has been unauthorized use on your account and you meet the conditions above, you are protected by Zero Liability. If you do not meet the conditions above, please reference your Cardholder Agreement for additional information regarding liability.
The Sunova Mastercard is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. in a joint partnership with Sunova Credit Union Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
4Official contest terms and conditions.