think of us as a rock band that never stops touring
With Sunova’s mobile banking services, your account information is at your fingertips anytime, anywhere. You can now access your accounts easily and securely via text messaging or on your smartphone through Sunova GO or our mobile website. Our mobile alerts technology can also help manage your account and offer additional security by notifying you with a text message whenever there is a particular activity on your account.
SMS mobile banking
Your account balances are just a text message away with Sunova’s SMS Mobile Banking! And it’s not just your account balances you can access with your cellphone. With our SMS Mobile Banking you can also:
- View recent transactions
- Get Sunova rates
- Add, remove or edit a mobile phone
- Add, remove or edit the accounts you view
Interested? To register for SMS mobile Banking, follow these simple steps:
- Log onto Sunova Online and click ‘mobile banking’
- Follow instructions to add your phone / information
- Receive confirmation on your phone to activate
Offering you peace of mind and security, Sunova’s Mobile Alerts allow you to continuously monitor your account by automatically sending an alert via text message when there is a specific activity on your accounts.
To register for Sunova Mobile Alerts, simply:
- Log onto Sunova Online
- Click ‘mobile alerts’
- Choose the type of alerts you wish to receive
Sunova GO adapts to your lifestyle, plain and simple. We live in a go, go, go digital society where you need to have access to your finances all day, every day. Transfer funds while riding the bus, pay your credit card while waiting in line for coffee. Do what you have to do when you want to do it.
Just like you, Sunova is always on the go.
Important: In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Sunova Online, our internet banking service.
- View account balances
- View transactions
- Cheque searching
- Perform bill payments
- Transfer funds
Here’s how to create the shortcut:
- Open Safari and browse to www.sunovacu.mobi
- Press the middle button on the bar at the bottom of the screen (icon with a square and arrow)
- Select ‘Add to Home Screen’
- Click the ‘Add’ button