take control of your investments
In addition to the products and services available through Sunova Financial Services, we are pleased to offer an online option that can help complement and grow your savings.
For seasoned investors with a strong understanding of the investment options out there and looking to try out their investing and trading skills, a Credential Direct® online brokerage account will allow you to trade your own stocks and funds whenever you want from the comfort of your own home.
And the good news is there is nothing complicated about investing with Credential Direct®. The site is simple and easy to understand – from logging in to placing your first trade, help is always there when you need it.
Of course, it can’t replace the advice you get from Sunova’s Credential® team but it’s a great way to enhance your savings and gives you the chance to research, buy and sell, and monitor your own investments directly.
Here are just some of the many reasons to choose Credential Direct®:
- Outstanding trading tools. Low fees. Great service. Any way you trade online – daily, weekly, monthly – Credential Direct® provides the brokerage services you need to invest in stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, and more.
- Trade with confidence. Sophisticated trading tools give you the ideas and market insights you need to capitalize on investment opportunities. Track the performance of your investments and manage your portfolios easily with powerful account tools.
- Get more for your money. Investors pay just $8.88 per trade, regardless of account size or trading activity. There are no minimums to open a cash account, and no inactivity or user fees.
- Friendly, expert service. Trading online doesn’t necessarily mean being on your own. Credential Direct® Investment Advisors are accessible by email or telephone.
- Top technology. Credential Direct® uses powerful state-of-the-art trading technology and back-office systems so you don’t miss out on an opportunity.
- Established broker. Credential Direct® is ranked as one of Canada’s top online brokers and is a part of the Canadian credit union system.
- Security and privacy. Protecting your security and privacy is very important at Credential Direct® and as a result they use only industry-standard e-commerce technology. Credential Direct® is also certified by Verisign, the leader in e-commerce security.
To learn more about investing online or to open an account, visit Credential Direct®.
Online brokerage is offered through Credential Direct, a division of Credential Securities Inc., operating as a separate business unit. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees, and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, mutual funds and other securities are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under license.