sunova golf classic funding
The Kinsmen Club of Stonewall is this year’s lucky Sunova Golf Classic funding contest winner! The club will receive all the proceeds from the Sunova Golf Classic on June 8, at the Pinawa Golf and Country Club (a minimum of $20,000!), which they are using to help build a splash pad in Stonewall! Watch the video the Kinsmen Club of Stonewall submitted to learn more about their project.
Wanna give your organization a shot in 2019?
We accept applications for funding from February 1 to February 28 every year.
The application form and other details will be available below beginning February 1, 2019. To help you prepare, here is a brief summary of what the contest entails:
- Interested groups will fill out the application form, highlighting their project and how Sunova will be recognised, and include a short (five minutes or less) video about their project and how the funds would make a difference for their community.
- Next, the selection committee will review all applications and selects finalists.
- Then, voting opens and the public has one week to vote on their favourite entries.
- The application with the most votes will win the proceeds from the Sunova Golf Classic in June!
To be considered as a finalist for the Sunova Golf Classic Funding contest, organizations should meet the following criteria:
- The applicant or organization must be a member of Sunova or client of Brio Insurance. If neither is a member or client, but the project is something that supports our membership and client base, it may be considered.
- The project / program needs to focus on wellness and align with the Sunova culture code.
- The project supports fellow members or clients, or the communities we are part of.
- The organization is a registered Canadian charity / non-profit organization.
The application for the 2019 Sunova Golf Classic funding will open February 1, 2019.