sunova golf classic funding
Each year, Sunova donates the proceeds (a minimum of $20,000) from the annual Sunova Golf Classic to one charity or non-profit organization in need. Since there are so many well-deserving organizations out there, we ask interested groups to submit a short video highlighting why we should select them. A committee narrows down the entries and then the public votes for one final winner.
Wanna give your organization a shot in 2019?
We accept applications from February 1 to February 28 every year.
The application form and other details will be available below beginning February 1, 2019. To help you prepare, here is a brief summary of what the contest entails:
- Interested groups will fill out the application form, highlighting their project and how Sunova will be recognised, and include a short (five minutes or less) video about their project and how the funds would make a difference for their community.
- Next, the selection committee will review all applications and selects finalists.
- Then, voting opens and the public has one week to vote on their favourite entries.
- The application with the most votes will win the proceeds from the Sunova Golf Classic in June!
To be considered as a finalist for the Sunova Golf Classic Funding contest, organizations should meet the following criteria:
- The applicant or organization must be a member of Sunova or client of Brio Insurance. If neither is a member or client, but the project is something that supports our membership and client base, it may be considered.
- The project / program needs to focus on wellness and align with the Sunova culture code.
- The project supports fellow members or clients, or the communities we are part of.
- The organization is a registered Canadian charity / non-profit organization.
The application for the 2019 Sunova Golf Classic funding will open February 1, 2019.