silent auction donations
Each Sunova branch has a collection of branded promotional items they may donate to local organizations or events that support community wellness. Our silent auction donations program does not provide financial or cash donations. Each branch reviews its silent auction donation requests on an on-going basis. We ask for a minimum of two week’s notice for all silent auction donation requests.
We give consideration for silent auction donations to applications that meet the following criteria:
- Organizations, charities, or special events focused wellness
- Organizations, charities, or special events that serve the communities in or around our Sunova branch network
- Organizations, charities, or special events that are currently members of Sunova Credit Union or are willing to become a member
We will not consider applications:
- Where one individual benefits
- Where funding does not align with our focus on wellness
- That may represent a conflict of interest for Sunova or may be seen as controversial in nature
- That do not provide at least one week’s notice
- That are incomplete or include insufficient information to properly evaluate the opportunity
How to apply
To be considered for a silent auction donation, please complete our silent auction donations application form.
Branches will contact all applicants via email within two weeks after staff have reviewed the request. If the branch approves your donation, you’ll be able to pick up the donation at your local branch.
While we appreciate all requests and thank applicants for thinking of Sunova, we, unfortunately, cannot provide donations to everyone that applies.