sponsorship + funding
So you’re looking for support for an upcoming project / event? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Through our Shine Bright Community Investment Program, we have three options for project support.
- Sponsorship funding – monetary funds for events or projects
- QuickChange funding – for smaller projects, as funds are available (select branches only)
- In-kind donations – silent auction prizes, volunteer support, or promotional items
Please carefully read through our application criteria below to make sure you put your best foot forward when requesting support.
Applications + deadlines
All funding and in-kind requests must be made using the forms found at the bottom of this page. We will not accept or consider emailed or paper applications.
- Sponsorship funding is review twice per year and must be submitted prior to the applicable deadline. No late applications will be considered.
- January 31 (for spring / summer projects, events, or initiatives)
- July 31 (for fall / winter projects, events, or initiatives)
- QuickChange funding and in-kind donations are reviewed on an on-going basis.
All applicants will be notified via email within four weeks of the application deadline after the requests have been reviewed and decisions have been made.
While we wish we could fund everyone and everything, it unfortunately just isn’t possible. Funding consideration will be given to organizations, charities, or special events that fit the following criteria:
- Promotes wellness
- Serves communities in or around our Sunova branch network
- Current members of Sunova Credit Union or are willing to become members
If you meet the criteria above, there are a few other things that we’re looking for:
- A partnership that provides exposure to an audience of at least 100 individuals
- Multiple and unique marketing and / or recognition opportunities
- The value requested reflects the exposure / recognition provided to Sunova
- Title sponsorship positioning and / or industry exclusivity where possible
- Long-term partnership opportunities
We will not consider applications:
- Where only one individual benefits
- That do not focus on wellness
- That may represent a conflict of interest for Sunova or may be seen as
controversial in nature
- Which do not meet our application deadlines
- That are incomplete or have insufficient information to properly evaluate the sponsorship opportunity
Recognition for Sunova in exchange for our contribution will be pre-arranged during initial discussions and must be followed during the entire term of the sponsorship. All major sponsorships will be dependent on a sponsorship agreement signed by both parties outlining the terms of the partnership.
Should we approve your request, our marketing department will provide artwork and other related items either electronically or for pick-up at your local branch.
How to apply
Your application may be our first impression of your organization! Please make sure to provide enough information for us to make a decision. Clear and unique examples of how Sunova will be recolonized are appreciated and go a long way.