silent auction + in-kind donations

Each Sunova branch has a collection of branded promotional items it may donate to local organizations or events that support community wellness. Before applying, make sure you’ve reviewed our funding guidelines to make sure your application qualifies. 

Our silent auction donations program does not provide financial or cash donations (see the sponsorship funding or QuickChange funding applications for that). Each branch reviews its silent auction donation requests on an on-going basis. We ask for a minimum of two week’s notice for all silent auction donation requests.

Application

Organization information

Organization:

Mailing address:

City:

Province:

Postal code:

Applicant's contact information

Your name:

Role / organization title (if applicable):

Phone:

Email:

Donation details

Branch you'd like support from?

In-kind support requested (silent auction prize, volunteers, supplies, etc.):

Where / how will the donation be used (fundraiser, event, meeting)?

When do you need the donation by (yyyy-mm-dd)?

Which community / group will benefit from this initative?

How will your organization recognize Sunova? Please provide specific examples.

Before you go

Yes I have read the community investment guidelines.

Yes I would like to subscribe to future emails (product promotions, company updates, and community investment information) from Sunova Credit Union. I understand that I may opt-out at any time and must do so by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of emails I receive.

By submitting your form, you are agreeing to receive correspondence regarding your application via email.

What’s next?

Branches will contact all applicants via email within two weeks after staff have reviewed the request. If the branch approves your donation, you’ll be able to pick up the donation at your local branch.

While we appreciate all requests and thank applicants for thinking of Sunova, we, unfortunately, cannot provide donations to everyone that applies.

have questions?

Help HQ is here to, well, help! Our Help HQ staff are available during following hours:

Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm

Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Give them a call 1.833.378.6682, send a text 1.204.813.5786 or start a chat session!

Copyright © 2018 Sunova Credit Union