sponsorship application

Ready to complete your application? Great! We’re looking forward to receiving it.

Before you get started, make sure you’ve read our funding guidelines. And remember we consider requests twice throughout the year. So be sure to get your application in before our funding deadlines:

• January 31 for spring and summer initiatives
  • July 31 for fall and winter initiatives

Application

Organization information

Organization:

City / town:

Social accounts:

Is this organization a Sunova member?

If yes, what is its home branch?

Has this organization received funding from Sunova before? If yes, please provide a few details:

Applicant's contact information

Your name:

Role / organization title (if applicable):

Phone:

Email:

Are you a Sunova member?

If yes, what is your home branch?

Donation details

Tell us about the program / project. What do you need funds for and how does this project aligns with our community investment program?

Donation amount:

How many people will benefit from this initiative?

When will this initiative take place (yyyy-mm-dd)?

How will your organization recognize Sunova? Please provide specific examples.

Do you currently have other confirmed sponsors for this project / event? If yes, please name them.

If there are any additional documents you wish to attach to the application, please add them here (max 5MB):

Before you go

Yes I have read the community investment guidelines.

Yes I would like to subscribe to future emails (product promotions, company updates, and community investment information) from Sunova Credit Union. I understand that I may opt-out at any time and must do so by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of emails I receive.

By submitting your form, you are agreeing to receive correspondence regarding your application via email.

have questions?

Help HQ is here to, well, help! Our Help HQ staff are available during following hours:

Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm

Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Give them a call 1.833.378.6682, send a text 1.204.813.5786 or start a chat session!

Copyright © 2018 Sunova Credit Union