introducing our employees who ‘do good’
January 14, 2022
At Sunova Credit Union, part of our culture code is to do good; which to us means to establish honest and open relationships where we support each other and our communities. To truly live this, we look to reward our amazing employees for their dedication to the organizations that are near and dear to their hearts.
Employees who volunteer 40 hours annually with the same organization are eligible to apply for our ‘do good’ volunteer grant. If approved, the employee applicant receives a $500 grant for their organization or charity.
Employee grant recipients
In 2021, nine employees were successful applicants, and we are absolutely thrilled to provide the funds to these deserving organizations.
And without further ado, here are the recipients:
- Bob Beck – Interlake Community Foundation
- Clarissa Bagnall – Beausejour Community Kitchen
- Donna Tschetter – Riverside Lions Estates
- Erica Gibson – Beausejour Ringette
- Ian Billingham – Stonewall Minor Hockey and Ringette Association
- Roxanne Kotelko – Woodlands Childcare Inc.
- Tracy Holod – Inclusion Canada Foundation
- Zane Hunter – Brokenhead River Community Foundation
- Cyndi Typliski – Selkirk Dance Association