life happens, are you ready?
May 08, 2019
Lines of credit
As much as we wish life was easy as 1, 2, 3… it’s not. You can plan all you want, but sometimes life just happens. It throws unexpected bills at you, car repairs, emergency trips to the dentist, you name it.
That’s why we offer a line of credit. It’s money attached to your debit card, that’s there when you need it. Here are some benefits:
- You only have to pay interest on the portion you use, instead of the whole amount like with a loan.
- You often can get a much better interest rate than with a credit card (OAC).
- If you’re a student, you only have to pay the interest owed while in school and up to one year after. After that, you’ll have to start paying the full balance.
When life is super unexpected or you need to tailor funds to a specific personal need (like a renovation project perhaps?), a loan from Sunova may just be what you’re looking for. Whether you need a car, vacation, home improvement, or RRSP loan (or anything in between!) we’ve got your back.
Let’s break down the benefits:
- All of our loans are open to pre-payment at any time without penalty.
- Life and disability insurance is available and can be financed with your loan.
- For ease of payment, you can choose weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payments – whatever suits you best!
- Flexible terms with fixed or variable rates are available.
- We even offer consolidation loans, where you can combine various debts and structure one easy payment. See if consolidation loans may be right for you here.