sunova is always online
At Sunova, we recognize the pressure facing our members today. Between work, family, and other commitments, we understand you may not have time to complete your routine financial transactions during the day. To help our members with this balancing act, we offer Sunova GO Web, a secure internet banking site.
To login to Sunova GO Web, click here.
Sunova GO Web features:
- Account information at a glance.
- Pay your household and personal bills.
- Transfer funds between your own accounts, to another member, or to anyone in Canada.
- View a detailed transaction history.
- Create or modify stop payments for your account.
- Create or modify automatic transactions for your account.
- Download portions of your statement information to your accounting software.
- Access your monthly statement(s) online.
- And much more!
Getting started with Sunova GO Web
If you’re already connected to the internet, simply visit your local Sunova branch to sign up for Sunova GO Web. To access your accounts, simply use your member number and the password assigned to you when you first signed up for the service. You will have the ability to change this password after signing on for the first time. Our Sunova GO Web ‘log in’ is conveniently located in the upper right-hand corner of this site for easy access.
To get set up with Sunova GO Web, please contact us.
Designed for our members
Sunova GO Web has been customized specifically for Sunova members based on your feedback. We asked, you answered, and we listened.
Looking to the future, our IT team will continue to prepare not only for the technological changes that are just around the corner, but also for those possibilities that lie ahead in the coming years. The internet banking needs of our members are constantly changing and evolving, and our IT team is determined to always be one step ahead.