Pay your way with Samsung Pay®
Samsung Pay is simple to use, safe and secure, and widely accepted at your favourite retailers across Canada.
Adding your Sunova debit card to Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay is available on all Samsung devices since the release of Samsung Galaxy S6 and Note A5.
Samsung Pay comes pre-installed on most Samsung phones. If you don’t have the app, you can download it from Galaxy Store. You’ll need to be signed in to your Samsung account to use Samsung Pay.
To add your Sunova debit card to Samsung Pay, simply follow these steps:
- Open Samsung Pay and register your Samsung Pay PIN
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add your Sunova debit card.
- Select your desired security or authentication options.
As a security measure, you will need to complete a verification to activate the card. This verification can be done by one of three methods.
- A one-time passcode is sent via email,
- A one-time passcode is sent via text (SMS), or
- You can choose to call Help HQ to activate the card in your mobile wallet.
How to pay
If you are as excited as we are to start using Samsung Pay, keep reading to learn how you can make an in-store purchase.
- From the lock screen, swipe up from the home button or open the Samsung Pay app.
- Select your Sunova debit card and authorize the payment using your PIN, fingerprint, or iris scan.
- Hold the phone over the payment terminal to complete your transaction.
Where to use Samsung Pay
Samsung Pay using your Sunova debit card works wherever Interac® Flash is accepted. Just look for the Interac® Flash logo or contactless symbol at the checkout. Some stores will also display the Samsung Pay logo. You cannot use Samsung Pay for International purchases.
Reach out to Sunova’s Help HQ or learn more here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080583/