affordable banking for young adults
Looking for an affordable banking option? Well, look no further than our career starter account. Available to members 18 – 25 years old, with our career starter account, you get great perks and convenience.
(If you’re a post-secondary student, check out our student account here.)
What we offer
- $7.90 per month fee (includes $7.00 monthly fee discount)
- Unlimited free transactions
- Unlimited free Interac e-Transfers®
- Mastercard® with $500 limit (OAC). See Mastercard® details here.
- Free safe deposit box rental for 12 months
- Cheque withdrawal
- In-branch cash withdrawals
- In-branch transfers
- Pre-authorized debits
- Point of sale purchases
- ATM transactions (Manitoba credit union ATMs)
- Sunova GO Web and Sunova GO bill payments
- Sunova GO Web and Sunova GO transfers
- Automatic transfers
Standard fees apply to transactions over your package limit.
Click here for a full comparison of our account packages.
Eligibility for affordable banking
To be eligible for our career starter package you just need to be between the ages of 18 and 25. Simple!
Ready to access affordable banking with our career starter package?
To open an account at Sunova, visit a branch near you with the following documents / information:
- Valid government-issued photo identification
- Social Insurance Number
The fine print: All packages, rates, and fees are effective July 1, 2019 and are subject to change. Monthly free transactions include cheque and in-branch cash withdrawals, in-branch transfers, pre-authorized debits, point of sale purchases, ATM transactions (Manitoba credit union ATMs), Sunova GO and Sunova GO Web bill payments and transfers. In-branch free transactions for student account include cash withdrawals, transfers, cheque cashing, and bill payments.