the quickest way to count your change
You don’t want to spend hours counting and recounting your change. And we don’t blame you. Save your time (and a headache) and come to one of our nine branches with a QuickChange machine instead. The change will do you (and others) good.
Bring in your change buckets, piggy banks, or whatever else you’ve been collecting that loose change into one of eight participating branches. For a small usage fee, (10% for members and 20% for non-members) the machine will count your change in seconds. Once your coin is sorted and counted, the machine prints out a receipt, which you give to one of the associates, and they will either give you cash or deposit the total into your account.
Benefits of QuickChange
- Saves you time and the hassle of having to roll your own coins
- Puts money in your hands immediately
- Convenient and easy to use
- Accepts US coins and counts them at par
- Available at: Stonewall, Selkirk, Pine Falls, Lac du Bonnet, Beausejour, Leila, Riverbend, and St. Mary’s branches.
Help HQ is here to, well, help! Give us a call at 1.833.378.6682 or start a chat session below!
Help HQ staff are available during the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Copyright © 2020 Sunova Credit Union