stop living on mac and cheese (unless of course you like mac and cheese and in that case go for it!)
Ah, the life of a post-secondary student. All-nighters, studying, and living off mac and cheese. While we can’t help you study physics or teach you how to cook, we can definitely help you with your financial woes. That’s where a student line of credit comes in. To break it down for you, our student line of credit is different from a traditional loan because you only use what you need, when you need it. And, because of this, you only pay interest on the amount you actually use!
Here are a couple highlights:
- Rates as low as prime (OAC).
- Easy access to your money with a Sunova debit card at an ATM, by writing a cheque, or by visiting your local branch.
- Pay just the interest on your balance owed while you’re in school and for up to one year after graduation.
- Lower cost of borrowing by using only what you need, when you need it.
- Repay part or all of your balance whenever you want without penalty.
- Take up to 15 years to pay off the outstanding balance!
Any full-time student entering any year of post-secondary education at a Canadian or non-Canadian university, college, or registered vocational school is eligible to borrow up to $10,000 per year to a maximum of $40,000 over four years of study. Part-time undergraduates are eligible for up to $5,000 per year to a maximum of $40,000 over eight years of study.
Students enrolled in graduate studies may be eligible for up to $60,000!
Does this sound like you? If so, make an appointment with one of our awesome branches and we’ll have you eating premium mac and cheese* in no time.
* Premium mac and cheese ingredients not supplied by Sunova.